Clunking from engine bay

Drycounty

Guys

Ive got a horrible clonking/clunking noise coming from the engine bay when i press the clutch in 1st/2nd and when releasing my foot off the accelarator in 1st/2nd without touching the clutch. This is loud so can't be normal.

Ive read that it could be a throw off bearing or something to do with the Transmission? If someone could shed some light onto what the problem could be that would be great as its been to Nissan twice now and they cant find a fault and said it will cost £££s to take it all apart.

Yeah only there in 1st/2nd that I can hear. The noise is worse when the car is cold. Clutch/Transmission I was thinking.

If it doesnt clonk its a like vibrating noise. If you are very smooth when pressing the clutch (Taking 2 seconds to slowly press it the noise cant be heard). Jumping on the clutch and just releasing foot off the Gas in 1st/2nd gives off a loud clunk.

Starting to annoy me now as i only had the drive shafts re greased because of clicking from the rear 3 weeks ago.

Yeah only there in 1st/2nd that I can hear. The noise is worse when the car is cold. Clutch/Transmission I was thinking.

If it doesnt clonk its a like vibrating noise. If you are very smooth when pressing the clutch (Taking 2 seconds to slowly press it the noise cant be heard). Jumping on the clutch and just releasing foot off the Gas in 1st/2nd gives off a loud clunk.

Starting to annoy me now as i only had the drive shafts re greased because of clicking from the rear 3 weeks ago.

Drive Shaft Loose or Knackered Drive Shaft Joint ???????