Radiator Fans...please help!

olly3421

My Z overheated today, boiled the coolant. This thread was really useful. Can anyone recommend an indy garage near St Albans please?

Hi Mate, i live in Berkhamsted and can highly recomend Ross at Japex who are based in Kings Langley :thumbs: Get guy and know his stuff.

My Z overheated today, boiled the coolant. This thread was really useful. Can anyone recommend an indy garage near St Albans please?

Hi Mate, i live in Berkhamsted and can highly recomend Ross at Japex who are based in Kings Langley :thumbs: Get guy and know his stuff.

Cheers. Do you know what their hourly rate is?

Cheers. Do you know what their hourly rate is?

I cant remember off the top of my head, but say that you are a member of 350-uk and you get 10% off labour and parts :) They have replaced my clutch, flywheel and fornt disc and pads and done a great job at a very reasonable price :)

I know this is an old thread but just wondering what you guys did to fix the bad earth as I think I'm having the same problem, (no fans, but I can get them started by hand (I know, I know :scare: ) but they are very slow (one is slower then the other) I've taken the top block connectors off and inspected them, no fur or rust etc. I'm about to check the bottom ones once I've jacked it back up and removed the cover underneath. I must admit, electrics are not my strong point but I do have a multimeter handy and some 16 gauge wire.

I know this is an old thread but just wondering what you guys did to fix the bad earth as I think I'm having the same problem, (no fans, but I can get them started by hand (I know, I know :scare: ) but they are very slow (one is slower then the other) I've taken the top block connectors off and inspected them, no fur or rust etc. I'm about to check the bottom ones once I've jacked it back up and removed the cover underneath. I must admit, electrics are not my strong point but I do have a multimeter handy and some 16 gauge wire.

Just take a 12v feed and earth to the motors.

If they do not spin up properly then replacement is the only permanent fix.

In stock and good to go same/next day: :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=48509

Alex. :)