Which type of wheels does the lady suit???

speedball

In general what sort of wheels do you think the Z suits.

Its funny, I'm looking through pictures of different models of cars and see some that definitely look good, and others that defnitely don't. I'm on the look out for some wheels for my Z and I'm looking at eithr 5 or six spoke - namely some RacingHarts:

7d_1_b.JPG

My personal opinion is that multispoke don't suit the Z (plus they are a fag to keep clean)

What do you think she suits?????

Yeah I atually like your wheels although I didn't think I would, there are many others that really don't suit, 20 spoke wheels and others just don't go IMHO. think I'm going to place an order for the above

Funny though how a set of wheels can look good on one car and crap on another, doesn't really make sense

yeah they look quite good, they are not forged though IIRC, hence they are gonna weigh a tonne or two ;)

Slightly lighter than original standard & 'GT4' alloys, so not too bad. I'll have to fill them with helium to compensate :D

I think it's a combination of personal taste's, the colour of the car and style. I would stick to Japanese wheels, i.e Volks, Racing Harts, etc. For the Cossie I've gone for a more retro design, simple 5 spoke star shape.

These are my new wheels. B)

hey mate, I did try to post on the other site that your wheels look GREAT! but I guess whoever has reviewed my post must have considered it too threatening for the establishment :lol:

Thanks Val, you would not believe what happened with a certain individual who will remain un-named for now. (posts have now been deleted).. :angry:

Anyway, you will probably be seeing a lot more of me now let's say... :thumbs:

I'll get some more pictures up on here, not sure about the other side.. :boxing:

Well, I did a lot of checking out different wheels / tyres etc. and ended up with Anterra 343's. Very nice, 2 piece, chrome rims (replaceable). 20" X 11" backs and 20" X 9" fronts....Price total about £2,500.

What d'ya reckon? If you want more info on where to buy, I can forward some details.

Kev the wheels look excellent, how much did you lower it by? I've just bought some Teins which lower circa 20mm I think.

Thanks for the compliment.

I went for RS-R Ti2000's. These drop about the same as Teins. I believe Teins are 0.7"/0.6" front/rear, whereas RS-R's are 0.6"/0.6"

I've got a DIY spring installation write up to post BTW. I'm stuck in a hotel at the moment though. Will try and get this up tomorrow night.

So for anyone installing there own springs, read this first. There's a few good tips which will save you a lot of time, plus loads of pictures.

I can't see the pics m8t - must be my pc!!!

I'm after them so any info would be great...what make tyre's???

Pirelli Pzero Nero's. I think they are the only company that makes tyres to suit the Anterra's. When I imported the car through Futurauto's:-

I've got a DIY spring installation write up to post BTW. I'm stuck in a hotel at the moment though. Will try and get this up tomorrow night.

So for anyone installing there own springs, read this first. There's a few good tips which will save you a lot of time, plus loads of pictures.

yes pleaseeeeeeeeeee :):teeth: