370z Pics

Rob_Quads

I'd swap mines in for it!!!! :teeth:

I think its got a Z4 Coupe + TVR 350 rear look! Loving the more aggresive sort of touch to it... although that really will come down to the launch model...

taking the 3.7 lump in mind... what do we think the break is likely to be and does anyone think the new skyline transmission maybe applied??

It looks good, a logical update from the 350Z.

Don't know much about the car, but I'm guessing it's another heavy one. At a time when manufacturers are reducing weight and/or power that would be lame. As has already been stated if everyone else can do it why can't Nissan? Better handling+lower emissions=happy drivers.

Not keen on the lights if they are 'L' shaped.

The blocky rear looks like it should have an engine there - now that would be cool B)

It looks good, a logical update from the 350Z.

Don't know much about the car, but I'm guessing it's another heavy one. At a time when manufacturers are reducing weight and/or power that would be lame. As has already been stated if everyone else can do it why can't Nissan? Better handling+lower emissions=happy drivers.

Not keen on the lights if they are 'L' shaped.

The blocky rear looks like it should have an engine there - now that would be cool B)

its lighter (100kg's) as pointed out the post before!!!

It would be great if they got the emissions down tho, stick it in a nicer VED band! Although the only main advantage of it being expensive to run is that it puts people off and keeps them a little more rare!

I would be gutted if when launched with a bigger lump the same power and torque unless its got a few cheeky tricks up its sleave! Thinking launch control, more advanced slip diff, GT-R gearbox, improved gear ratio, hmm... list goes on!