Z009 Billing Aquadrome 8th to 10th May

martinmac

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to meet you all you all yesterday. Good to see some of your cars “in the fleshâ€. Tried to find you in the “club houseâ€, but only managed to track down Darren-B. But to do so had to run the gauntlet of a cockney singer and a Michael Jackson impersonator. Will my nerves ever recover?

IMGP9106editedsmall.jpg

I’ll post some more pics soon.

A big congratulations to Darren B for the best 350z award. Well deserved bud :thumbs:

Thanks Martin for the help waxing my car it did look pretty good even if i do say so myself :blush:

Was truley shocked when they announced me the winner. Had a great weekend even if wacko jacko was possibly the worst act ever, it was still very commical to watch. Also great to meet some new faces.

Sorry I didn't make it, the game wasn't exactly great from my point of view either. :thumbdown:

Who has the banners, can they bring them to Wales so I can bring them back for JTS please?

Great Pics guys, look like the weather was good there as well.

Shame I didn't make it....just too darn busy to you know what...

See you in Bala for a quickie ;)

What a good turn out from this club :) . It was good to see you all but where did you get to Saturday night? We had a great time with beer, an inter-club quiz, beer, Fancy dress, beer karaeoke, :drunk: beer and Japanese buffet :snack: with sake and beer, while you were watching a ****-poor replica of :wacko: Jakko and building tin can towers :yuck: . Please remember in future that the show does not end until at least 3.a.m. :yawn: after lots of beer :cloud9: , and defecting is not allowed. :thumbdown:

However we hope you all had a fab time and look forward to seeing twice as many 350's at Zed- Fest in September.

PS I hope you flyered all those 350's that were on different club stands.