Next car, ideas please....

dandan118

I guess the major question I'd be asking at the moment is - how much will it cost to change? The Zeds have dropped a lot recently and so changing could be VERY expensive. Ok, you'll save a few quid on running a derv but how much wiould you actually save?

Unless you just fancy a change....

are the new alfas's Honestly that bad then? ?

I love my zed to bits, by far the best car i have ever owned, looks & performance tick all the box's, but with the 3.5l engine & petrol costs on the rise, maybe a diesel is the way forward for now.

I want to buy a house & with my petrol bills & a mortgage i will be skint all the time!

How much more can the zed drop in price? surely we will not see them for £8k any time soon? some old 300 ZX's are still above £5k & they are 10 yrs + old??

i've ran a 147 gta for a year with no problems, my dad had a 156 gta for 3 years with no problems, my uncle has a diesel gt which he had for 3 years with no problems but then again my old boss had a 159 estate which he had for 3 months then it blew up!!! :blush:

so i guess its just luck of the draw, nice looking cars and still a bit different from your usual rep mobiles