new car!

MartinGT

Done a deal on this with my 350z with sake-bito, was a bit of a last minute thing and i'm glad i did i love it!

It was imported by dicksons a year ago, since then its done less than 3000miles the guy hardly used it! It was a grade 4.5A and it shows. Spent 9 hours cleaning polishing waxing and generally being a car pervert :lol: It's a 2004 with 29k miles. Totally standard, the reg plate is the old owners going to swop over plates when we get the v5's back :)

Ta muchly to butsy (who is sitting next to me right now) for the use of his lockup :)

Oh, and the car isn't as cream as it looks, was the light!

100_2238.jpg

100_2239.jpg

100_2241.jpg

100_2245.jpg

100_2247.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2249.jpg

got some better pics.

Image044.jpg

Image045.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image047.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image049.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image051.jpg

Image052.jpg

this is my 3rd imported honda type r, i love them. much more fun than a 350z. we're both happy so its all good :)

ps. don't be a forum bandwagon jumper unless you've actually driven a good type r, and no, the run of the mill uk civic type r's don't count!

Glad you're happy with the swap deal.

Wouldnt be my cup of tea though. Had a good long drive in one of these last year - goes well and stops well but i found having to drive it so hard and use loads of revs to get any sort of performance from it to be very tiresome. Decent looking car and well put together inside - think the rear wing is a bit 'fast & furious (thought i have seen an import Type R without the wing and it didnt look right). I agree with Trev too - its driving the wrong wheels. I guess i also just prefer a car with a lump of usable torque and drive going to the rear.

Each to their own though B)