Long Wheel Nuts

stracyznski

I'm after a set of the long wheel nuts for standerd 350Z 18" alloys. I'm looking to a minumun of 6No.

Can anyone help?

Surely if they are standard they should not need any different nuts? if you do need some longer ones we can get them from Nismo, If your interested pm me and i will sort you out a price.

Regards

Nathan

I'm after a set of the long wheel nuts for standerd 350Z 18" alloys. I'm looking to a minumun of 6No.

Can anyone help?

are you using spacers

That would be my guess :thumbs:

spacers shouldn't make any difference, the longer stud on the spacers counters the width of the spacer therefore retaining the standard nut, bolt on spacers always have a corresponding stud length again retaining the standard nut.

Can anyone help?

are you using spacers

spacers shouldn't make any difference, the longer stud on the spacers counters the width of the spacer therefore retaining the standard nut, bolt on spacers always have a corresponding stud length again retaining the standard nut.

does that depend the the space type though

Can anyone help?

are you using spacers

Yeah, this generally boils down to how thick the spacer is, most of the big sizes will come with the bolts needed, but as has been mentioned the bolt length will be the same as they are on the OE bits.

Can anyone help?

are you using spacers

There are basically two types of spacer, those that come with extended lugs and the bolt on type.

The extended lug type will have lugs which are longer by the same dimension as the width of the spacer.

The bolt on type have built in lugs which are the same length as the standard lugs on the car.

Cheapy versions may differ possibly.

Guys, I'm not using any spacers.

I picked up a set of standard 18" wheels a while back, they came with 20No. wheel nuts, of which half are about 3/4" long and the other half are about 1 1/2" long. I'd like to use same nuts all round and as the longer ones are easier to handle I'm looking to replace all the short nut with the longer ones.

I picked up a set of standard 18" wheels a while back, they came with 20No. wheel nuts, of which half are about 3/4" long and the other half are about 1 1/2" long. I'd like to use same nuts all round and as the longer ones are easier to handle I'm looking to replace all the short nut with the longer ones.

If you can put a pic up of the ones you want to match we may have some in the workshop.

If you can put a pic up of the ones you want to match we may have some in the workshop.

Failing what Phil has to offer, I have a spare set of standard chrome nuts with 4 locking nuts and socket :) or just 20 nuts without the locking set, or 10 standard nuts to complete your set.

Are you still with me ;)