Severe Price Increase on Nismo's

Beavis

Buy some, store them for 6 months make a nice healthy profit.

I was thinking that, sell em for £1900, make £700 a set..........infact.........why aren't you doing that Phil? :D

Yes I could have kept quiet and done just that but I would feel very uncomfortable in taking advantage and would rather retain our standard margin and make sure our customers get the best for their pound, this view has served us well so far, we are in it for the long term not to make a fast buck :thumbs:

I was thinking that, sell em for £1900, make £700 a set..........infact.........why aren't you doing that Phil? :D

Yes I could have kept quiet and done just that but I would feel very uncomfortable in taking advantage and would rather retain our standard margin and make sure our customers get the best for their pound, this view has served us well so far, we are in it for the long term not to make a fast buck :thumbs:

:thumbs:

I might buy them to make a fast buck though :evil::lol:

Was even thinking about it myself, but like phil says give someone else a chance :)

Well I suppose the finance sector is a little more desperate at the moment in the current climate :lol:

Well I suppose the finance sector is a little more desperate at the moment in the current climate :lol:

:lol:

Not for long though Phil ;)

Nope, just makes people more desperate to deal :p:teeth:

Don't expect to see much till after winter though!

A good purchase :thumbs:

Although are you really going to wait until after the winter to put them on!? :scare: Can't believe you'd be able to wait!

Pretty sure Nismo's will be fine through the winter :D