Nattys Paste Wax + Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance

ClarCE

Right, ordered the above - the plan is to survive the 190 mile drive on Sunday from my house to the Wales meet, so that when I arrive I can give it a dose of megs last touch to 'wipe away' all the muck..

On Sat I'll do the following:

Paint

Ultimate Snow Foam

Megs Paint Cleaner (Step 1)

Megs Show Car Glaze

Nattys Paste Wax Blue OR Dodo Jucie Purple Haze OR both?!

Collinite 915 to finish

Wheels

Autoglymn Wash

Autoglymn Sealant Wax

Autoglymn Instant Tyre Dressing

Poor Boys Wheel Sealant

So thats the plan, what I wanted to know was if anyone has any ideas on the combination of waxes I'm going to hit it with - I'm hoping that the Collinite will be nice and hard..

Any tips or suggestions appreciated, I'm down to my last application on the Dodo Juice, but seeing as I want to try everything to get the best combo I opted for the Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax and Collinite this month..

Cheers,

Chris

You are more of a car washing freak than me :scare: I didn't think that was possible.

Yes, I appear to have become obsessed with it! I attempted to get more involved with my old Vectra, but hated looking at so much I never bothered.. Now its a completely different story I'm making up for all that lost time ;)

I have not used it but have read collinite is a pain to use,you may want to try something softer eg pinnacle, p21s or more expensive swissvax best of show.

Might take some doing then... If its too much hassle I'll just layer the Nattys for the weekend..

Nice username by the way, swap the second C for a K in ClarCE and what do you get... ;):teeth: