Snow lances.. worth it for a DIY wash

smartmove

I just use a couple of squirts of my megs shampoo plus as recommended to me by my detailing buddy as he felt that every foam took some wax off. I think most would disagree but it saves me a few quid in snow foam! The foam it produces is magic too if I adjust it properly!

I just use a couple of squirts of my megs shampoo plus as recommended to me by my detailing buddy as he felt that every foam took some wax off. I think most would disagree but it saves me a few quid in snow foam! The foam it produces is magic too if I adjust it properly!

i use a mix snowfoam/shampoo/hot water :thumbs:

If its not money you cant afford to throw away on a whim, then I would wait a while. Although I use mine, I was fortunate enough to already have a karcher, so the foam lance was a bit of a gimmick, although it does work well.

If I had needed to buy a whole new pressure washer too, then I would have probably stuck withjust the two bucket system and spent the pressure washer money elsewhere.

i use a small bottle karcher on my karcher.

had an AB one, worked like a treat a few times, before the brass fitting got so tight.

had a replacement and it was worst.

was told to drill it, but paying so much for an item having to make it fit was very poor.

hence my use of the small karcher bottle. doesn't foam as much, but it does the job, for an initial stage, to clean off any top layer dirty