New Wax, Autoglym HD Wax

3FIDDYZ

Bought some from a car show the other week, goes on easy using the included applicators that need to be damp, and comes off nice and easy leaving a lovely shine. Had 2 coats so far and more to come!

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01176.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

Kit includes pot of wax, 2 applicators and 1 microfibre polishing cloth.

B)

Looks good. Auto Glym are a firm favourite of mine and have been for years. Just recently though I have been treating the Zed to some Blackfire Wet Diamond and Menzerna Full Molecular Jacket as Autoglym were missing something top end. This could be worth trying though. What's the likely everyday price ?

B)

Looks good. Auto Glym are a firm favourite of mine and have been for years. Just recently though I have been treating the Zed to some Blackfire Wet Diamond and Menzerna Full Molecular Jacket as Autoglym were missing something top end. This could be worth trying though. What's the likely everyday price ?

http://www.4wheelplay.co.uk/autoglym-hi ... 03381.html £34.99 by the looks of it, think I paid a bit less at the show. First wax I have used that you use a damp applicator...

(Autoglym info here : http://www.autoglym.com/enGB/product-pr ... GG&Range=1)

Last week I polished with Autoglym SRP and then and then on with the HD, just got to build up the layers now!

I havnt tried many other waxs just really just megs and one or 2 others, am sure to try a few others though am sure!!

Volk GT-S wheels :) That arnt gonna look like that soon, need to get them ready for winter :)

I did think about doing the pillers and boot in black... But I didnt get it done!! I like the way it makes it looks like its got a panoramic roof... Car needs to go in for body kit fitting soon so you never know... !!

If you use something like autoglym SRP once in a while it has fillers in it as well as gentle abrasion so that may work?

ok thanks will give it a try!

BTW

I think your car is too nice to ruin it with a bodykit

Same here dont do it - looks top as it is - very tasteful - Body kits are fine for Vauxhall Corsa's! :lol::p

Nice motor and well waxed!! Do like those Alloys B)

I forked out for my Blackfire wax (not cheap) tub should last me for about 5 years though its like hard furniture wax ......... :lol:

Only things is something to fill the scratches better :surrender:

Stan, if you fancy trying the autoglym gear i'd suggest trying Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine over SRP - should help with the scratches and work well in terms of finish with your colour of paint. Then apply loads of coats of your Blackfire wax! :D