My beast

Bear1985

Guest prescience
Screen is nicely finished. 2 W7's is going to make hearing hard after a few days!! :lol:

Are you pleased with the sound? When we did mine, we worked out the enclosures behind the seats were too small for the W7.....

Your avatar is embarrassing :blush:

Guest prescience
How do you mean too small?

As in couldnt fit in the subs or not enough volume to produce sound etc?

Mine are supurb

I apologise unreservedly for confusing an issue - your avatar is nominal - Rob's is .......... why would you do that?

Guest prescience
My avatar is lame of course lol

It's a shame and I can't help you with it - despite what your mates have told you, you don't have avatar. There must be counselling for this kind of thing but I can't point you to any.

It may come right in the end and you may find a suitable representation for your years to date - in fact, stick with it :blush:

It's a shame and I can't help you with it - despite what your mates have told you, you don't have avatar. There must be counselling for this kind of thing but I can't point you to any.

It may come right in the end and you may find a suitable representation for your years to date - in fact, stick with it :blush:

:offtopic: Geez man, chill out!

Loving the look of those subs. Looks like a lot of detail has gone into this. Is the screen removeable or is it fixed in position? Cos i'd be worried about leaving it on show.. :wacko:

Guest prescience

:offtopic: Geez man, chill out!

Loving the look of those subs. Looks like a lot of detail has gone into this. Is the screen removeable or is it fixed in position? Cos i'd be worried about leaving it on show.. :wacko:

This made me LOL :lol::lol:

:drunk:;)

Screen is nicely finished. 2 W7's is going to make hearing hard after a few days!! :lol:

Are you pleased with the sound? When we did mine, we worked out the enclosures behind the seats were too small for the W7.....

Your avatar is embarrassing :blush:

For who?? :lol:

I cant remember the exaxt cost but there wasnt much left out of £10k.

Sub enclosures were £300 each

Screen moulding was £400. (yes removable)

Amp shelf and pc housing £300

2x JL audio W7s

Focal k2 power in the rear Componenets with the tweeter mounted on the amp shelf

Focal V slims

Transflective screen

Power Cap

JL Amp

Alpine PDX 4 channel amp

PC

wiring etc.

I think it was about £7k but I cant remember