2005 Gunmetal - 35th Anniversary Edition (297bhp) 350z

Pure

Hi all, I'm posting this on behalf of a good friend of mine. I helped my mate import this car over from Japan in April 2007. Here are the details:-

Grade 5A import.

Nissan 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition in Gunmetal.

2005 on an 05 plate, 35000 miles.

MOT till May 2009, 6months Tax.

All the usual trimmings that come with a UK GT pack car, except the 35th Anniversary comes with the 297bhp engine from a MY06 car.

Looking for offers around £14500 ono?

Please drop me a PM or call Chris on 07824 596093.

Cheers, Greg

Pictures can be found here:-

http://www.gthudson.org.uk/PhotoAlbums/album_1220990965/

No offence, mate, but he hasn't tried too hard with his PH ad. If he wants to sell at that price in this market he needs to put the effort in.

What's up with the advert please?

Think he's getting at the fact that the ad is very basic, and it doesn't seem that the sellar is enthusiastic about his car. Its a slow market at the moment and if another similar specced car had a good write up and made it seem that the owner loved and cherished his car, you'd lean towards that one.

i edited the PH advert, press F5 on the page to refresh the content. It only lets you upload 3 pics unless you pay for a premium advert. I'll upload some more pics elsewhere and link them in I think.

Since when? I sold my car on there, had 6 pics and never paid...... :blush:

Not sure, last time I sold a car on there it was free and could have 6 pics.....

Now you have to pay £7 to post a "premium advert" which will take upto 9 pic....what a con. LOL

So....It'll have to be 3 for now till i can upload some :-)

You do have to pay for extra pics now but I used the URL trick thing with photobucket and they uploaded on there fine. Advert not been taken down so seem to have got away with it :thumbs:

Ahh cool, I tried it and it seemed to work...even though it gave me an error stating that they no longer accept HTTP code in their adverts....I refreshed the advert and the pics were shown.

How does it look now?

Its not so much the pictures its the lack of detail:

What services has it had? Does it need one soon?

What tax banding is it going to fall into?

Exactly what spec is it? e.g does it have BT or cruise etc

Tyre tread depth

Manual or Automatic?

Anything been replaced recently or needs to be soon?

What headunit does it have, e.g doe the radio work? No interior pics....

Mileage it had when it came into the country...

All things I'd want to know before considering it seriously. To me, having things like this listed would show that the owner not only knows his car but is a genuine seller and would instill a bit of confidence in the car and the vendor :)

Its not so much the pictures its the lack of detail:

What services has it had? Does it need one soon?

What tax banding is it going to fall into?

Exactly what spec is it? e.g does it have BT or cruise etc

Tyre tread depth

Manual or Automatic?

Anything been replaced recently or needs to be soon?

What headunit does it have, e.g doe the radio work? No interior pics....

Mileage it had when it came into the country...

All things I'd want to know before considering it seriously. To me, having things like this listed would show that the owner not only knows his car but is a genuine seller and would instill a bit of confidence in the car and the vendor :)

I think we're going to have to insert row nunber 4 on the 'useful posts from Sarnie' list!

+1 :)