F1 - Belgian Grand Prix

marzman

What a finish that was!!!!

Did anyone watch it? A very boring race until the final 3 laps - i was shouting at the telly!!

Brilliant.

Don't know what race you were watching, "very boring until the last 3 laps?". :wacko: I thought the whole race was great and the last few laps were the icing on the cake ;)

Was shouting at the telly too :yahoo:

There is a lot of talk on some f1 forums regarding the last few laps. Many saying Lewis's using the run off before giving kimi back the place (barely) gave him an unfair advantage.

Others saying all fair in love and war.

There are some Kimi fans on one forum that are so far up Kimis/Ferraris arse, its difficult to see where kimi finishes and the fans start.

They are demanding a penalty for hamilton - though of course when Ferrari receive no penalty for some of the most dangerous antics in the pit lane in Hungary, its all fine.

Im sure th FIA will come up with some punishment for Hamilton/Mclaren to try and help Ferrari back to the top. :yawn:

There is a lot of talk on some f1 forums regarding the last few laps. Many saying Lewis's using the run off before giving kimi back the place (barely) gave him an unfair advantage.

Others saying all fair in love and war.

There are some Kimi fans on one forum that are so far up Kimis/Ferraris arse, its difficult to see where kimi finishes and the fans start.

They are demanding a penalty for hamilton - though of course when Ferrari receive no penalty for some of the most dangerous antics in the pit lane in Hungary, its all fine.

Im sure th FIA will come up with some punishment for Hamilton/Mclaren to try and help Ferrari back to the top. :yawn:

Been reading them myself, my brother is a die hard Ferrari fan and even he say's Hamilton won it fair and square. I suppose it will all depend on how much Ferrari pay the F.I.A to change the result or dish out a penalty. The only thing is if they do then they will really know they are taking the **** out of everyone. The last penalty for Massa in the last race was joke enough. I mean what is $10,000 to Ferrari? :dry:

What a finish that was!!!!

Did anyone watch it? A very boring race until the final 3 laps - i was shouting at the telly!!

Brilliant.

Don't know what race you were watching, "very boring until the last 3 laps?". :wacko: I thought the whole race was great and the last few laps were the icing on the cake ;)

Was shouting at the telly too :yahoo:

Well i was only half watching it as i've been working from home on me laptop all day. I only looked up whenever they started shouting! Didnt seem like much had happened till then.

The people who are in charge of this sport are ruining it!

A great race and they have to penalize a non-ferrari for something that didn't give him a huge advantage as he was always going to go past Kimi and then didn't even matter as Kimi crashed.

Its just stupid; there was a race and it was settled on the track!! :rant:

... which Ferrari is going to win next weekend's race. It'll save me watching it.........

Might as well make it all one constructor(Ferrari), won't be any need for the FIA then to step in when they blubber that they have lost. How the hell can Massa be handed the win, he was no where today. :rant:

FIA = Ferrari International Assistance

For all the time and effort that gets put in to rule changes trying to make the sport exciting and interesting there seems to be an equal and opposite effort to make the sport dull and biased ... from the same people.

Ferrari use illegal part in Australia, nothing.

McLaren spill the beans, 100,000,000 fine, forfeit constructors.

Kimi runs into back of Sutil, nothing.

Hamilton runs into back of Kimi, points places and probably a blow job to stay driving.

Massa released into traffic, 10,00 slap on wrist, no drivethrough.

Hamilton forced onto run-off, gives up position, win revoked for the sin of being talented enough to retake the place.

It's just a sad, sad joke. Why ruin a stupendously talented drive and win with a toad-like grovelling to the Italian donkey firm?

In some ways it's inevitable with all the money flying around (anyone had a look at Ecclestone's ownership structure of F1??!!) but still a terrible dirty way to run a sport.

What an absolute joke. The bias shown toward Ferrari from start to finish of every season is just sickening.

Kimi was lucky not to kill someone in the pit lane, and the team get a 10,000 Euro fine for massa being released into traffic (which was infinitley more dangerous in my opinion than any perceived rule breaking by the hamilton move today). Whoopie.

Ferrari up the arse of another car, nothing.

Mclaren up the arse of another car, points and places deducted.

There are countless other examples.

Im not bothering watching anymore, Ive only really been an avid fan for the last 2 seasons, and even myself with my amature knowledge of the sport can see how ridiculously biased the whole thing is toward ferrari.

Is there a second secret video out there somewhere showing Stefano Domenicali sucking max mosely off?

Its the only possible explanation as to how F1 can descend into such a farce now.

I cant abide it when the race card is used at whim, but Im seriously starting to think that there are some members of the KKK in the FIA.

Im not going to bother watching this anymore if this decision stands.

Someone really has it in for the McLaren Team in my opinion. What was Lewis meant to do. If he had not taken evasive action there would have been an accident. Would love to see that lot in the FIA trying to drive on that track in those conditions. What a bunch of idiots! :rant:

The most amazing thing is that for once we had a fantastic race to watch, proper entertaining edge of the seat stuff..................and then the governing body press the self destruct button again and wipe out any meaning of the afternoon's entertainment :wacko: