Hi,

I'm trying to sell my Honda to get a 350z. So i'd be interested in swaps and PX

here are some pics

stranrareBBQjuly08054.jpg

stranrareBBQjuly08003.jpg

stranrareBBQjuly08005.jpg

stranrareBBQjuly08055.jpg

I had it imported by dicksons of dunblane last year for £16k

They serviced the car when it came into the country and i have since changed the oil once using silkoline pro R oil. (i have only hadthe car for about 2k miles)

The car was a 4.5 A i believe. It looks like a new car inside and out.

The car is not a C pack which means it has no rear wash wipe of folding mirrors (these just add weight! :teeth: )

Mileage is 29k miles. Totally standard. Has the carrozella head unit which was an extra option in japan. The flare was removed from the car when it came into the country.

I have 3 keys and two fobs for the cat 1 imobiliser. All import documents are held on file at dicksons of perth.

I will add pics of the interior this weekend (the interior sold me!)

The car will get MOT'd next week and i think it has tax until jan.

Cheers

STOO

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like i'm gonna have to keep it. No interest whatsoever. I thought there would have been people out there wanting a car that does more MPG than a zed.

Maybe try piston heads and e bay etc etc

STOO

You were never going to flog it on here harping on about how much faster, better and economic it is over the zed. ;)

Looks like i'm gonna have to keep it. No interest whatsoever. I thought there would have been people out there wanting a car that does more MPG than a zed.

Maybe try piston heads and e bay etc etc

STOO

You were never going to flog it on here harping on about how much faster, better and economic it is over the zed. ;)

It probably is though?? But i'm not wanting a zed for the running costs or the speed. I want it because of its classic styling and heritige. I've always been a nissan man but i know honda's are better (in the same way that mazda's are better than honda).

I'm just pointing out that if somebody on here is running a zed every day and they are finding it a struggle to keep it on the road, then this is an ideal comprimise. Not trying to offend anyone or the car (i wouldn't be wanting one otherwise) I know how hard it was for me to run my 200sx which got worse MPG than the zeds.

So i would say it was a good place to put it up for sale as all i'm wanting is a PX or a swap with a zed owner :thumbs:

STOO

All the reliability surveys like JD power survey etc. I think mazda has been first for a good few years followed by honda can't remember where nissan is about these days 4th or 5th?? they started to drop when renault bought them over. Or maybe it was when they stopped using the SR20DT engine? :lol:

On a side note, are the 350's built in england or japan??

STOO

All the reliability surveys like JD power survey etc. I think mazda has been first for a good few years followed by honda can't remember where nissan is about these days 4th or 5th?? they started to drop when renault bought them over. Or maybe it was when they stopped using the SR20DT engine? :lol:

On a side note, are the 350's built in england or japan??

STOO

Japan

thats good then, I had a mate who used to work on the micra line down in england and when renault bought them over his time to do his job was halfed and he found it almost impossible to to do his job. They aaid it would all get found out at the end of the line??? I know my little sisters micra is only about 1 year old now and the amount of problems is crazy, the wee thing is falling to bits!

STOO

• 2 weeks later...