speedball

How old are you?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • Old

After years of having to drive the 'family car' because my wife doesn't like driving big cars (she has a Mini Cooper instead) and the kids have left home or are just about to, I thought that it was time that I made up for all those lost driving years. So yes, I am a proud 45 year old Zed owner but get me behind that wheel and I definately feel 20 years younger :D I have even lost 2 stone in weight since I bought it in February. B) I know, I know, it is called a mid life crisis but I don't care. :yahoo:

Kai

Picking mine up tomorrow and I'm lucky enough to have one at 22 - just wondered if it was a car for balding old men looking to re-capture their youth or for young stallions???

Should also have confessed, my drivers license will tell you I'm 61, BUT .....

... this car has taken me back to my Twenties when RWD ruled!

JohnK

p.s. What do you mean "Balding"? Been there, Done that!

27 here... I couldn't afford to drive while at university, so waited until after and then had to build up some no claims before getting a "proper" car B)

Same here, (well I've not bought one yet, but very soon ;)) 25. Insurance before a few years NCB and <25 was ludicrous :( Saw two on the way round the '25 this morning, hope they aren't becoming common :p

Just found an old pic of my 260Z before it got rolled, I was 19 then.... it took years before I could get reasonable insurance again :headhurt:

she's lookin nice

how tastes change.., look at those white letter tyres and wolfrace alloys....Jesus I wouldnt be seen dead with things like that on now ! :headhurt:

Just found an old pic of my 260Z before it got rolled, I was 19 then.... it took years before I could get reasonable insurance again :headhurt:

In my Rallying days a couple of friends of mine used to rally a 240Z (always referred to as their 24oz - think pre-metric).

Both their surnames began with V, so they were always the "Vs in a Z".

Was very quick in a straight line, but not so good through the bends. Driving technique was "point and squirt"!!

Good times! This was the heyday of Rallying on public roads...