Sexy watch for sale !!

djtimo

My next item to hit ebay is my replica Panerai 212 flyback.

This watch is a replica NOT a canal street fake. The watch is far better made than any watch you would get for this price in a jewelers.

Hand wind Lemana movment is a work of art! Full working chronograph function.

Check my ebay listing for details and pics !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PANERAI-212-1950_ ... 286.c0.m14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PANERAI-212-1950_W0Q...id=p3286.c0.m14

Im sure some one would like this under there shirt sleeve at the next business meeting! :blush:

Tim.

+1 how can you sell that as a Panerai when its not even real!

I appreciate for the price most people could figure it out but its a bit of cheat not to mention it.

I have put in the add that this watch comes with no papers or box, I thought that would be a big indication of the fact that this watch was not made by Panerai.

I did not advertise it as a "fake" or replica as ebay will remove the listing.

I did not mean to cause confusion so i have now added to my ebay listing that this watch is Panerai style and was not made by Panerai.

(still a good watch though! ha )

+1 how can you sell that as a Panerai when its not even real!

I appreciate for the price most people could figure it out but its a bit of cheat not to mention it.

I have put in the add that this watch comes with no papers or box, I thought that would be a big indication of the fact that this watch was not made by Panerai.

I did not advertise it as a "fake" or replica as ebay will remove the listing.

I did not mean to cause confusion so i have now added to my ebay listing that this watch is Panerai style and was not made by Panerai.

(still a good watch though! ha )

oh sorry pal, didnt know that ebay would remove it if you mentioned replica. does look a nice watch, sarnie seems keen! give him the hard sell!!

Wright guys, my ebay listing has now been removed. (i think it was as soon as i wrote, Not made by panerai) so the watch is still up for sale.

The bidding had got to £78 in 24 hours so i hate to think what it may have reached but as i cant list it on ebay im gonna have to sell it else where.

As where on the Zed forum im willing to trade for some Zed parts or see what you guys offer me!

Wright guys, my ebay listing has now been removed. (i think it was as soon as i wrote, Not made by panerai) so the watch is still up for sale.

The bidding had got to £78 in 24 hours so i hate to think what it may have reached but as i cant list it on ebay im gonna have to sell it else where.

As where on the Zed forum im willing to trade for some Zed parts or see what you guys offer me!

Where did you get it? :)

I got it from a good mate in london. Why ?

I got it from a good mate in london. Why ?

char_del.jpg Luvely jubely :lol: