Well the Polo 350z got cleaned :O (not 56kbs friendly)

ARphotographs

As above,

my workhorse got cleaned and a bit of work on it at the weekend.

Anyone who saw the polo could see how manky it was and how many rust patches were there. It has not been cleaned since november/december time, when i got it. and i'v put a couple of thousand miles on it in all weather.

I felt now that she is starting to run nicely and not be too much of a b*tch, i would give her some tlc to see if she cheers up even more.

well here are the before pictures!!!

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

look at that difference

DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0145.jpg

and just to prove it is my car and not a random off the street

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0119.jpg

now the bits when i painted it (the painting is crap as it was my first respray time lol)

DSCF0142.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

this one looks fine,

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0133.jpg

and then i gave it a nice clean polish then wax.

DSCF0147.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

big difference?? yeah, i think it outshined jay's zed at knockhill!!

hope you liked it and i didn't waste your time!

Adam

It is a state but thats no excuse to let it get soooooooo filthy :scare:

If I turned up in a £100k car for a shoot and you turned up in that I'd leave. Presentation is key. You don't need a new car (well you do, but its not essential) per se but take pride in your ride ;)

yeah sarnie, i have been looking at making myself come across as more professional,

so i wear a mask of richard branson and have recorded the dictionary in his voice!

project professionalism

I didn't mean it in a bad way, just the way that others will view you especially if your charging money.

I had a free photoshoot done with the G and he turned up on a train and I had to pic him up and drop him off. No problem as to me it was all free but in the back of my mind I was like WTF! He can't be that good that he has to get on a train!! :blush:

I know its hard to project a professional image but a clean car (even if its a shed :lol: ) goes a long way in my opinion.

yeah sarnie, i have been looking at making myself come across as more professional,

so i wear a mask of richard branson and have recorded the dictionary in his voice!

project professionalism

I didn't mean it in a bad way, just the way that others will view you especially if your charging money.

I had a free photoshoot done with the G and he turned up on a train and I had to pic him up and drop him off. No problem as to me it was all free but in the back of my mind I was like WTF! He can't be that good that he has to get on a train!! :blush:

I know its hard to project a professional image but a clean car (even if its a shed :lol: ) goes a long way in my opinion.

I totally agree, a clean, dirty free ride always gets my vote ;)

Geepers you boys are harsh sometimes. ;) I do agree with you Sarnie about presentation being paramount, but you're still at University aren't you Adam? It takes time to gather money when you are still a student, unless one has a silver spoon.

It's clean so a definitely improvement. Maybe all our clean cars have inspired that?! And in that last photo it almost had an Azure hue. ;)

Geepers you boys are harsh sometimes. ;) I do agree with you Sarnie about presentation being paramount, but you're still at University aren't you Adam? It takes time to gather money when you are still a student, unless one has a silver spoon.

It's clean so a definitely improvement. Maybe all our clean cars have inspired that?! And in that last photo it almost had an Azure hue. ;)

I never said anything about money. I was talking about the muck and grime not the actual car. It doesn't matter that its a shed, just clean it!

I never said anything about money. I was talking about the muck and grime not the actual car. It doesn't matter that its a shed, just clean it!

It doesn't matter that its a shed.. :lol: Harsh Sarnie!

All that car needs is a little love!

It doesn't matter that its a shed.. :lol: Harsh Sarnie!

All that car needs is a little love!

a little love ?? :scare: that thing needs an all night humping and an engagement ring :lol:

Nice effort, and fair play for trying to improve the image when turning up for shoots.

Get yourself a clay bar and some polish and a sealant and give the interior a good going over and then it will be dead easy to maintain. ;)

In fact, drive it down here, I'll detail it, you do me a load of photos of me Zed! :D