Look what turned up today!!!

deedub

Looks like you've got some mega stretch on those back tyres. How wide are the wheels?

Your right 10'' rear and 9'' front and running OE tyres!!! 275 rears and 245 fronts on order and never turned up!!! just wanted to get them on!! i think lowering will bring them to life :teeth:

No centre caps?

Nope they should have been with the wheels but didn't turn up so they have been re-orderd.. £20 each!!! yes £80 for four centre caps :rant: tyres now coming on monday :) Caps from Japan so anytime this year!! I love the look of the front.. but not so nice on the rear!! just wish it was sitting a bit lower!! sure i will get it to look right.. the wrong tyres are not helping..

No centre caps?

Nope they should have been with the wheels but didn't turn up so they have been re-orderd.. £20 each!!! yes £80 for four centre caps :rant: tyres now coming on monday :) Caps from Japan so anytime this year!! I love the look of the front.. but not so nice on the rear!! just wish it was sitting a bit lower!! sure i will get it to look right.. the wrong tyres are not helping..

Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking?

No centre caps?

Eibach springs will do the trick £185 :thumbs:

No centre caps?

Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking?

Got them from Envy... Direct from japan! 5-8 week wait.. but worth it.. they are really growing on me now :teeth: might go lower over the next few weeks :teeth:

No centre caps?

Eibach springs will do the trick £185 :thumbs:

Phil do you know the part number and drop for the Eibachs?