fairy lights for ya Z

neo

thanks Jay...there will be no hitting please :teeth:

if you are looking for a custom light job please pn me for requirments and costings, i dont do stick on jobbies like these :lol:

how did cin city take the news when they found out you were doing them?

if you are looking for a custom light job please pn me for requirments and costings, i dont do stick on jobbies like these :lol:

to be honest, they were only doing +06 lights at the time and the people that i have done work only had +03 and they contacted me as they liked what i was doing with my own lights, so in my mind in not stepping on there toes, i would also like to mention that the work they do is amazing and i am a big fan :thumbs:

to be honest, they were only doing +06 lights at the time and the people that i have done work only had +03 and they contacted me as they liked what i was doing with my own lights, so in my mind in not stepping on there toes, i would also like to mention that the work they do is amazing and i am a big fan :thumbs:

cool, glad someone in the UK can do what they do