Glasgow Tunnel Run

Inspired from the thread about a london tunnel run.

Any of the Glasgow zed owners want to come on a run through the clyde tunnel?

meet at the lidl car park on the south side (just before the tunnel) then take a run through and off the second exit (town direction) follow the go kart track looking bends and then back through the tunnel.

then we could go play on the row of roundabouts on the way to braehead.

then go grab some grub, or go to xscape and do lazer quest or crazy golf or something.

Im open to ideas, i just wanna go on a tunnel run with some folk,

And i'll be on the bike!

Adam

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this! I'm up for it!

Got the exhaust for it! :teeth: used to love going through that tunnel with my almera and sx.

You gonna be there with the camera??

Oh, i'm at xscape and breahead all the time with the ice hockey and i've never bothered to look at the crazy golf. Is it any good??

STOO

oooh this has come back up,

if it goes ahead, i'll be taking photos at the meet, then i'll possibly hook up my wee camera or give jay my camcorder, and i'll be on the bike

if we can drum up enough interest it could be quite good.

i have noticed more tunnels around glasgow and will be looking into making a route between them, for the different acoustic qualities each will give

Adam

hey guys,

don't think i'll have time to create a route of the other overpasses and tunnels any time soon,

got quite a few shoots in the next few weeks, then need to edit them (and wanna get some snowboarding done aswell)

but how do people feel about the original idea of 2 runs through the tunnel then do something at xscape (as there is another tunnel on the way to there)

when best suits for folk?

Adam