Blackfire Midnight sun wax @Polished bliss - Thanks Stew

stanski

Thanks to Stew for recommending this wax - Tried it yesterday for the first time :D

Polished off the paint with Mer - and applied the wax -

Got to be the easiest wax I have ever applied, as its a hard wax I hardly used any of it so should last for years :thumbs: Dead easy to use literally wax on wax off!!! :lol:

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/cgi-bin/ ... BF12#aBF12

Seems to work particularly well on dark paint like mine - really showing off the pearl in the blue paint - Its actually made the front stone chipped bumper look half decent and seems to hide a lot also - even dare I say it my swirl marks in places - however I shoudl really get them polished out properly 1 day and reapply this wax.

Lets see how it pans out long term will let you know :thumbs:

Oh and Poorboys wheel wax is also the best - really deep shine on the alloys - fantastic stuff folks thanks for the recommendations! :D

Ha ha ha I thought about before and after pics but as I finished the last panel then the heavens opened with that wonderful sand infested dirty rain so the whole car is covered in dried on dirty rain marks!!! :rant:

Oh well will hose it down...again!! I did forget to do the top of the windscreen bar - I could use that as a comparison I suppose? :)

I rate this stuff, leaves a really deep shine and is very hard wearing

Well so far Stew very impressed :thumbs:

week 1 (he says in a Big Brother voiceover accent)

Went through a number of heavy rain and hail storms this week, lots of oily, dirty water on the motorway behind wagons etc - nice and sunny today - unusually the damn thing still looks clean and has a shine on it ? Fantastic especially as its a dark colour and I have covered 700 miles in it since waxing! B)