The most annoying thing about the Z is ????

lomoto

Sounds like you need the foam replacing. My office chair has just been re done as the metal frame has cut through the foam.

Aye, but shouldn't be required on a new car should it! :wacko: (assuming that Ian's car is a new one looking at the pic?)

I'd keep trying pushing the dealer and getting on to Nissan Uk or something?

Sounds like you need the foam replacing. My office chair has just been re done as the metal frame has cut through the foam.

Aye, but shouldn't be required on a new car should it! :wacko: (assuming that Ian's car is a new one looking at the pic?)

I'd keep trying pushing the dealer and getting on to Nissan Uk or something?

Car is 10 months old, 15k on the clock.

I'm far from lardy to have caused any damage.

As you can see form my post's I have had the foam replaced / repaired and a new seat base frame, although I'm begining to doubt they did this, and only patched it up again.

I will be making more noise next week to try and get it resolved. :headhurt:

most anoying thing for me at the moment is when i press the boot release, it doesnt fully pop the boot, so i have to press and hold while pulling the boot up.

I assume i can get this fixed, but im lazy.

;)

most anoying thing for me at the moment is when i press the boot release, it doesnt fully pop the boot, so i have to press and hold while pulling the boot up.

I assume i can get this fixed, but im lazy.

;)

mine does that to :rant:

Also I forgot about the dipstick !! never had a car with one so inaccessible :scare:

I'm going to cheat and have 2!

The hands-free kit - no need to repeat what has been said a million times before on this subject...... :rant:

The other thing is the damned strut-brace. This would be such a practical coupe without it. Personally, I seldom get a chance to have proper drive so don't really appreciate the additional stiffness but would appreciate some more usable bootspace. Other manufacturers seem to cope without doing this. Do you reckon it would be like a blancmange without it? :dry:

If I wanted practicallity I would of bought an MPV. Think the rear strut is a big advantage. In the Audi TT sport they added this and did away with the tiny rear seats to improve handling.

yep lack of rear seats is a definite plus for me ., I dont have to lug the kids about !! :p

Most annoying things for me are :-

1. Not having a separate clock that is on at all times - would like to use the computer for showing digital speed, etc

2. Headlight washers

3. Being absolutely useless in the snow

Gus

If I wanted practicallity I would of bought an MPV. Think the rear strut is a big advantage. In the Audi TT sport they added this and did away with the tiny rear seats to improve handling.

That's because the standard TT does have the rigidity of a blancmange! :p

I think the TT "felt" better / more stable through the bends but in the Zed you tend to arrive at a higher rate of knots,

so it "feels" more seat of your pants type of cornering.

Its alot more stable now I've got Pilot sports on the back.

I have a Kuro, so it's got to be the paint. After 8k miles and despite Supaguard, I have two chips (new one bonnet..grr... and on drivers door) and even insects seem to damage it.

Mind you, after a couple of goes with the Supaguard Paintseal cream it's looking better.

Once I get the chips sorted, I'll be getting that film cover stuck on the bumper, then Zymol the rest.

From a distance it looks fantastic and people always drool as I go past ;)