Which wheels and can i sell the Rays?

DJsickboy

I get my black Z soon and i want either 19's or 20's black centers and polished rims, any ideas as i am a bit stuck, I could do with some pics to help :blush:

Plus how easy is it to sell the Rays?

In a ideal world I could do with a swap or something because the standard rims will be Brand new..

Any idea's?? :D:D

Ta

Dj

Wow DJ, that is the ultimate "how long is a piece of string"? Question! Such a wide choice of wheels and will depend on many things.

1 First and foremost your own personal taste. I have found you get great advice on this forum but at the end of the day it's down to what you like.

2 How much do you want to spend? There is a huge range available.

3 Do you want a "theme" I.e. are you going down an all Nismo route for instance?

4 Then you get into the offsets (do you need spacers or not) etc.

Do a few searches on wheels on the forum, loads of piccies on here.

Don't think you'll have a problem shifting the Rays although personally I'd keep em as another set if you can afford to.

Richard

There is so many wheels about, what kind of budget do you have?

You might get lucky and find someone to swap with but you wont struggle to sell the standard rays, when I mentioned i was going to sell mine I instantly got 3 PM's lol :D

Jon

I get my black Z soon and i want either 19's or 20's black centers and polished rims, any ideas as i am a bit stuck, I could do with some pics to help :blush:

Plus how easy is it to sell the Rays?

In a ideal world I could do with a swap or something because the standard rims will be Brand new..

Any idea's?? :D:D

Ta

Dj

Got these on special

Racing Hart 19'' normally around £2200 now £1700

Polished rim with blck insert on the spoke.

racinghart2.jpg

Cheers bigphil, thats the direction i want to go i reckon, expect a visit from me after i pick up the car...:teeth:

Howmuch are the Rays worth? does anyone know?

:blush:

haylabamba..... er yeah i thought about that after the post and your right, i just wondered if i could get some help some ideas.. not seen many pics with black centres...

How long is a piece of string?..... from the middle to the end times two?!! **ahem** :wacko:

Thanks for the replies... :)

Cheers bigphil, thats the direction i want to go i reckon, expect a visit from me after i pick up the car...:teeth:

Howmuch are the Rays worth? does anyone know?

:blush:

between £600 and £700 we have someone looking for a set as we speak prepared to pay £700