Fish brothers Swindon

hagar

Hagar,

I got my car new from Fish, got the first service done there but will NOT use them again.

I had problems with my gearbox and they where not helpful at all, I almost had to cancel Le Mans last year as they could not tell me if it was safe to drive.

I did not like the attitude to them fixing my phone kit issues, which still is not fixed, and therefore for P2 I used the Reading dealer. I will use Reading again, even with the fact that I can get 10-15% off services at Fish since I got the car there. I would prefer to pay a little extra than get bad service.

Just my opinion but I would avoid if you can.

Steve

cheers Steve

I have the option of also using Platinum in either Trowbridge or Box. The trowbridge one is where I bought it but its inconvenient to go there, drop the car off then drive to work, similar for box - also the box one is in the arse end of nowhere and I fear it may reflect in the service i get (I know thats stupid but at 200 quid for a friggin service I want to feel good about where I go).

In fact, seeing as I'm buying the plenum and cats from here, I'll prob just book into a local garage to get a service (oil and brake fluid) and get them to replace the cats, considering Nissan have to honour the warranty if the service is done correctly (though the cats and plenum will invalidate it anyway!)

• 3 months later...
Guest prescience

Just had my P2 service done at Fish Bros and have to say it was a thoroughly positive experience. No issues with my car being highly non-standard. Gearbox oil also changed (at my request) - all in £186** (not bad for down sarf)

** Includes discount - normal price at Fish w/out gear oil change is £229