JDM Allstars

bigphil

The next event for JDM Allstars is at the new Wembly stadium on August 9th.

The club have been offered their own exclusive area with all area access if anyone is interested.

I might be interested :thumbs:

The club have been offered their own exclusive area with all area access if anyone is interested.

Will check with my social secretary, but if I'm free I'd definately be up for that! :thumbs:

EDIT: OK so I think I'm free, so would be up for it. What are the logistics? Does "all area access" tickets mean we will get access to the grandstand for the event? Saves us £25 on a ticket if it does :thumbs:

Will check with my social secretary, but if I'm free I'd definately be up for that! :thumbs:

EDIT: OK so I think I'm free, so would be up for it. What are the logistics? Does "all area access" tickets mean we will get access to the grandstand for the event? Saves us £25 on a ticket if it does :thumbs:

OK we need somebody to take up the mantel of liasing with the organisers on this (just don't have any freetime at the moment)

I have spoken with them and they will do all they can to welcome the club, they are all personal friends so shouldn't be a problem to get the most out of it.

If someone feals inclined to do this just mail me or call me and I will do the introductions.

Great car, in the wrong country while that event is on, story of my life that one.

3.8 sounds a sizeable re-bore ! been wondering and reading if that makes much difference on its own and it appears not to but the rest of what they've done is truly impressive.

OK we need somebody to take up the mantel of liasing with the organisers on this (just don't have any freetime at the moment)

I have spoken with them and they will do all they can to welcome the club, they are all personal friends so shouldn't be a problem to get the most out of it.

If someone feals inclined to do this just mail me or call me and I will do the introductions.

I am happy to do what I can, however this is the day before Autotuner and I won't be able to attend myself. If someone who IS going wants to step up then great, but before I go headlong into sorting out a stand, can we have a quick indication of numbers please? :)