Corroding wiper arm

sunset350z

My drivers side wiper arm has started corroding and the paint is coming off. Rather than rub it down and repaint it, has anyone got a spare one or point me in the right direction for a good one. I`ll probably ask at my local nissan stealers tomorrow for a laugh, and see what stupid price they come up with, :scare: just in case.

Got both of mine replaced under warranty. The price is ridiculous to buy them at the dealers - can't remember exactly how much they would have been, but laughed like a drain when told!
Nissan told me today that they wont replace under warranty as its not part of bodywork. My car is just over 4 yrs old so if it was still in the 3 yr warranty then they would have been replaced. Same goes for the wheels. The price for the wiper arms are £85 +vat for drivers side and £69+vat for the other :scare: Anyway stuff nissan, i went to Renowheels in Bridgend and they are going to redo my wiper arms for £15 :teeth: and get a few marks out of a wheel for £30. Happy days all round :yahoo:

Got both of mine replaced under warranty. The price is ridiculous to buy them at the dealers - can't remember exactly how much they would have been, but laughed like a drain when told!
Nissan told me today that they wont replace under warranty as its not part of bodywork. My car is just over 4 yrs old so if it was still in the 3 yr warranty then they would have been replaced. Same goes for the wheels. The price for the wiper arms are £85 +vat for drivers side and £69+vat for the other :scare: Anyway stuff nissan, i went to Renowheels in Bridgend and they are going to redo my wiper arms for £15 :teeth: and get a few marks out of a wheel for £30. Happy days all round :yahoo:

Good for you.. I've used Renowheel myself in the past and they do a really good job.

Good for you.. I've used Renowheel myself in the past and they do a really good job.

I used them to refurbish a set of type r wheels, and they done a superb job. By the way i`ve still got them, still wrapped up and never had tyres fitted. Part-exd for the zed before i got chance to put them on. Selling them if anyone wants them ;)

I always found renowheel to be expensive. I've used Alloy Polishing Services in Swansea a few times, will be taking my wheel there as soon as i can be bothered to take it off and get the tyre removed :blush:

I always found renowheel to be expensive. I've used Alloy Polishing Services in Swansea a few times, will be taking my wheel there as soon as i can be bothered to take it off and get the tyre removed :blush:
Hi mate, yeah they charged me £280 to strip and repaint my type r wheels, but their work was faultless. A few of my mates had wheels refurbed and again couldn`t fault them.

I paid £180 to get 5 wheels refurbed & resprayed black. The repair on my front wheel is gonna be £25 (turn around is normally 1-2 days) :)
That is a really good price, can you give me the number for future reference?. I had the wiper arms and wheel back saturday, the wheel wasn`t the best of jobs but ok, and the wiper arms look like new again, so very happy with them. Saved me a heap of money. :thumbs:

I paid £180 to get 5 wheels refurbed & resprayed black. The repair on my front wheel is gonna be £25 (turn around is normally 1-2 days) :)
That is a really good price, can you give me the number for future reference?. I had the wiper arms and wheel back saturday, the wheel wasn`t the best of jobs but ok, and the wiper arms look like new again, so very happy with them. Saved me a heap of money. :thumbs:

You have pm :thumbs: