possibly for sale.. tein super streets plus edfc

lilsheepshagga_turbo

hiya guys... possibly selling a full set of tein super streets with the edfc controller for my m8..swapping his Z for a land rover disco.... has been on his car for 2 months..they have covered roughly 1300 miles... so pretty much new... if theres enough interest ill post up some pics... we have a rough idea of how much he wants but is open to offers... so if anyone is interested om me... the full retail of these items were £951.75 for the super streets and £258 for the edfc controller.. if nobody takes it i might buy them....

lemme know guys

-ho

do i sound drunk like???

well spoke to him again today.. he said wants £850 for the pair but is open to offers... tbh it seems a pretty fair price.....

-ho

No but posting at 2.40am Saturday would have indicated that you may have been out Friday. Unless you were me just stuck in the office.

I bought my freelander of a guy that'd had a few. Got a brilliant deal on it! :lol:

how much for coilovers

he says he's only willing to sell the coilovers with the edfc... tbh you need the edfc to set the coilovers right aswell.....

-ho

er....no, you dont ;)

Since I have coilovers and no EDFC.

how much for coilovers

he says he's only willing to sell the coilovers with the edfc... tbh you need the edfc to set the coilovers right aswell.....

-ho

EDFC allows you to adjust the damper rate from inside the car NOT the ride height as most seem to think.

As Phil said, EDFC allows you to set the damping on the fly from within the car. You dont need it to set up the car right, just makes it a whole lot easier if you track the car to set it up nicely for each track. On the street you will pretty much "set it and forget it" :)