UK OEM Headlight - Near Side

Kevo

Hello there everyone!

I purchased a 350z a few months ago (have only just joined the forum), which i have taken on as a project (was accident damaged). I had to buy a pair of headlights (he would only sell them as a pair) and i only needed the OSF one. Thus, i have the NSF for sale. Please let me know if you are interested. Oh, i have the bracket for it as well, if needed.

I can take a few pictures if needed, but it is an original genuine UK HiD and in very good condition (with no cracks/chips etc). Looking for £200.

Cheers

Kev

:welcome: to the forum. Pictures would be good and what year of car is the headlight for? Changed on the MY06. ;)

Yes its normally a forum rule that you need to have posted 15 times to sell, but i think this will be ok. :thumbs:

And who would only let you buy them as a pair? :wacko:

I do appologise lads. Is there any other rules i need to know about? (sorry i only read the bit when i redistered)

Thanks for the welcome by the way gents.

I'm pretty open to offers at the moment, i paid £400 for the pair (i thought this was cheep as the dealer wanted £1100) so i'm looking for around the half way mark.

The bloke i bought them off wouldn't sell them seporately, as he didn't want to deal with the hassle.

They are off an 04 GT and fit my 53 GT (the ones with the orange strip). I will post some pics ASAP (must take some first).

On the project front, i am prob bout 3/4 the way through. I am enjoying it, but they aren't the simplist of cars lol. and i havent driven it properly yet!!! :bang:

Thanks again lads

I do appologise lads. Is there any other rules i need to know about? (sorry i only read the bit when i redistered)

Thanks for the welcome by the way gents.

I'm pretty open to offers at the moment, i paid £400 for the pair (i thought this was cheep as the dealer wanted £1100) so i'm looking for around the half way mark.

The bloke i bought them off wouldn't sell them seporately, as he didn't want to deal with the hassle.

They are off an 04 GT and fit my 53 GT (the ones with the orange strip). I will post some pics ASAP (must take some first).

On the project front, i am prob bout 3/4 the way through. I am enjoying it, but they aren't the simplist of cars lol. and i havent driven it properly yet!!! :bang:

Thanks again lads

Good buy for someone then at that price :thumbs:

No don't worry about any other rules, enjoy the forum. :thumbs:

Ok cheers mate.

Is that a reasonable area for a price, or have i undershot a little?

Yes its reasonable and if you get £200 for it then you get half your money back. ;) So i would leave it at the price you have pitched for it. :thumbs:

ok mate. good advice.

Yeah i wouldn't have boosted the price anyway. Bit of a idiot if i did that!

Oh, i do need one part which i can't find anywhere, which is a OSF headlight washer in blade silver, just encase anyone has one laying about! (would be very much apreciated)