Modified 350Z SOLD

vestitas

Hiya Joe ..... shame to see your baby going ..... again ..... but I think you're doing the right thing ..... don't allow doubting thought's to creep into your mind, particularly when you're in bed, trying to sleep, you know, thinking about all those days out on the open road that you've enjoyed ........ don't let that chance you mind.

Just one question, you said we could ask .......... on reflection ....... what are the things that you've really, I mean REALLY, loved about your zed

;):teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Easy mate :teeth::teeth:

SOLD !!! She's going next Saturday so i've got one last week with her.

To be honest i've absolutely loved the car. Everything about it, the drive, the look, the lovely carbon fibre accessories that are readily available B):teeth: . But i'm just a bit bored of it now and fancied a change i've got it down to 2 for it's replacement.

Joe

Yeh, I've got it down to either a Sagaris or the new Aston V8 if i'm feeling brave enough to splash out that sort of cash (and dependent on insurance with a Bradford postcode!!).

I like the Sagaris cos it looks bonkers, it's phenomenally quick and it's a really agressive drive. But the Aston's an Aston.........

Dunno, will most likely go for the Sagaris because of cost but you never know......

Course you can have first dibs Val. I'll be wanting to run whichever I get in so i'll nip over and see you so I can scare you silly with my driving :scare::teeth:

• 3 years later...