Boot!

Leenx

Sorry if this isn't clear! At the back of my Zed (boot area) the cover / mat which covers all of the boot seems to be very very loose so when you put bags, cases in the back the whole thing slides around inc the bags! I've tried using 2-way velcro pieces to hold the cover / mat in place but doesn't stick too well, does anybody else have / had this problem? or is there anything I can do cos it's really annoying!!! Should the cover / mat already be stuck down? I am gonna get a torneau cover but that doesn't solve the problem of the loosecover / mat!! :wacko:

Cheers

Is the cargo mat same thing as the mat you get with the car? I just want a mat that doesn't move around when you put luggage in - why didn't Nissan think of this and put one in as standard?? :thumbdown:

there is a standard very thin one mate, but the boot mat is nice and thick and also makes the interior a bit more soundproof too :)

mine has never moved around :)

The mat came with the car as standard, but if you don’t have it would recommend it, bought the net separately - definitely worth it, you can either put small things in between the two layers of the net or stretch the whole thing down over bigger items.

Saves them going flying around the boot when you’re hammering it!