NISMO 350Z CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM

TT Convert

Well I am currently looking at them from the states also but currently waiting them to come back to me on postage.

If they mark full price on the shipping documents then you will be liable for the VAT (17.5%) + Import Duty (5-6%) and that is on the full price including the postage. If the Royal Mail deliver it they will charge you another £8 for the privilege.

So really depends how much they are willing to put on the shipping documents, but bear in mind if they put alot less and they are lost or damages the value they put is what is covered.

Also as i'm sure everyone will tell you if you buy local i.e. UK then if there are any problems then easier to get help/return.

But if you can get it cheap enough to make it worthwhile then go for it.

Imported mine from the states for £699 and a tiny bit of import duty :thumbs: But that was before you could get them at a competitive price from bigphil ;) So waying things up now i would get one from the latter, also less hassle if something goes wrong.

Bought mine from the statesbefore they were readily available from over here. If you allow for shipping and duty you wone be far from the £850 IMO. Also, if there are problems its easier to sort out with a UK supplier.

As you are up early then pop up to Carlisle today, plenty of different exhausts to listen to ;)

Hi there, Im not sure the old gift trick works anymore...I have a few things sent over recently including the nismo exhaust from Adam@z1auto and was still liable for the custom duty charges! :rant: I also had the item declared at half the value it actually was and was still charged £70 for the duty charge. This was quite recently in Feb aswell, In total my exhaust system cost me £750 so only a 100 quid saving from BigPhil's price which is not that great to be honest..