Flywheels

mec

Hi Guys,

Been looking around the American sites for a lighten flywheel, yeah I know day two and i'm already putting a mod list together.

Would you anyone know what kind of costs I would be looking at to do the flywheel (and probably clutch, as i guess it would be rude not to)?

Is this something i should atempt my self if i got use of a ramp, or is it one of those not worth the headache jobs?

Cheers,

Gi

Just off the phone with Jap Performance up near Aberdeen.

Clutch/flywheel (which they recommend doing at the same time) is a 7 hour job, and they say you should change the engine oil. Quoted £438 all in!

Thanks ab350z, Do you know what flywheel and clutch they would use, as that doesn't look to bad to me :)

I've heard good things about the JWT one, only reason i went for ACT is that I got the flywheel for a steal off eBay. I've got it on good authority its best to keep these things in pairs, so i'll be hunting down an ACT clutch.

The one i got was on here but didnt sell so ended up on eBay and I spotted it with 4 mins to go or something, went for £10! If you click the 350Z Wikipedia link just at the top of the page, there's a drivetrain section in there that should tell you more.