Advice please

MJH350

I have had my Black 350z for about 4 Months and have regularly cleaned it and polished it.

I have noticed ,under direct sunlight, that it has a lot of swirls - not the usual scratchy type swirls (although it also has some of these) but almost 3D swirls that you can see against the sunlight - someone has suggested that it had probably been 'spun' previously but not properly.

Do you think that this is something that could be corrected by detailing ?

Yes, it can be corrected by detailing. I would suggest getting a detailer to take a look and sort it out, and then get a routine going to keep it in the right condition. (2 bucket method, build up of wax etc.). This time of year it can be tricky getting it done, direct sunlight can be a pain to work in. Somewhere inside is best. :)

I have had my Black 350z for about 4 Months and have regularly cleaned it and polished it.

I have noticed ,under direct sunlight, that it has a lot of swirls - not the usual scratchy type swirls (although it also has some of these) but almost 3D swirls that you can see against the sunlight - someone has suggested that it had probably been 'spun' previously but not properly.

Do you think that this is something that could be corrected by detailing ?

This might help show you what can be done:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

If you are in/near Surrey, PM me for the guy's details. ;)

Mine was washed by the dealer for 8 months so was a bit of a mess. Got it detailed by Stevie in London. As has been said, once its done it will be a lot easier to maintain. Will have a look somewhere else and be back soon. In the meantime.

IMAGE_024-1.jpg