2006/56 350Z GT 300bhp inc. factory DVD Nav - only £17995!

silstream

Hi folks,

Unfortunately after 10 great months of ownership I'm now forced to part ways with the Z (wife has convinced me we need more money for home improvements!) so please see below details and don't hesitate to PM me if you need any more details. I'm looking for a quick sale so believe this is the cheapest 56 plate GT by some margin (even without considering the on-board nav).

For sale is my full spec UK facelift model (300bhp) 350Z GT Coupe

Full additional spec is as follows:

Nissan 350z GT Coupe (2006/56)

Azure Blue Pearl

Full black leather interior

10,750 miles

15 Months of Nissan Warranty remaining

NISSAN DVD SATELLITE NAVIGATION (rare cost option)

Full Service History

Heated Seats

Bose audio system (270W with 7 speakers)

18" RAYS Alloys

Bluetooth Phone Preparation

Facelift Bi-Xenon headlights with washers & Rear LED lamps

I purchased the car with just 5000 miles on the clock and it's been absolutely faultless and still drives like new. The car has not been smoked in at any time and so still smells like a brand new car!

The car is presented in immaculate condition and has been garaged every evening and regularly washed and polished so represents a truly exemplary example of this great Coupe. A very original example including the orginal 350Z mats and bluetooth adaptor (often removed from cars before sale)

See here for full details & pictures now on Pistonheads: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/547088.htm

cheers,

Pete.

Many thanks for your recommendation Trev. I'd of course prefer to sell to a forum member (did I mention the stubby aerial :D) who will truly appreciate the car for all it is...

I've just dropped the price further today to just £18750 in the hope of selling the car this week as I've now already got my replacement (even if it is a big step down :bangin:)

It now must be the cheapest Facelift/300 bhp Z in the country ignoring the fact it's:

- at least 6 months younger on a 56 plate

- Full GT Pack

- DVD Navigation

If it doesn't shift at this price I'm genuinely re-thinking my options and will probably enjoy it for another 6 months and try again!

Just thought you should know that there is a car the same as yours for £1k less:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

:blush:

Yes i bet he really wanted to know that. :dry:

But with 4k more miles, and its black and not blue and no satnav and not 1k cheaper and condition not known ;)

Sarnie the above posts are not helpful to the seller, if you find a car cheaper then fine but to post up another car for sale in a guy's car for sale thread is not on. If he wants to sell it for the price he as put up then that is his decision. Anyone in the market to buying a 350z i am sure is capable of finding the car they want at the price they want to pay.Like you say these are difficult times to sell.............you are only making it even harder for him and others to sell with these kind of posts about the price or colour etc.

And where you get buyers only want the MY07 is beyond me especially when money is tight :wacko:

Many thanks Beavis - fully agree with all your comments which reassure me mine is still priced among the cheapest in the country and while I hadn't seen the other advert (which looks a bit too good to be true given the bulk of similar spec cars are still asking £20k+ and the seller clearly doesn't know too much about the car if quoting 310bhp for a 56 plate) I realize it's not great timing (even though I've been offered £18-18.5k by the trade) so will hope I can sell at the current asking price...

Thanks again,

Pete.

Just thought you should know that there is a car the same as yours for £1k less:

But with 4k more miles, and its black and not blue and no satnav and not 1k cheaper and condition not known ;)

Sarnie the above posts are not helpful to the seller, if you find a car cheaper then fine but to post up another car for sale in a guy's car for sale thread is not on. If he wants to sell it for the price he as put up then that is his decision. Anyone in the market to buying a 350z i am sure is capable of finding the car they want at the price they want to pay.Like you say these are difficult times to sell.............you are only making it even harder for him and others to sell with these kind of posts about the price or colour etc.

And where you get buyers only want the MY07 is beyond me especially when money is tight :wacko:

Who got out the wrong side of the bed? :lol:

Since when are blue cars more expensive than black cars? And it was £1k cheaper before Pete reduced his asking price ;)

I was only illustrating that there was a similar car to his cheaper, and only actually posted it as he said he wanted to sell it this week so assumed he'd want to know that, if he was desperate for a quick sale.

And i never said people only want the MY07.......

Pete, apologies mate if I offended you, no harm mean't, was only trying to help :thumbs:

Since when are blue cars more expensive than black cars? And it was £1k cheaper before Pete reduced his asking price ;)

I was only illustrating that there was a similar car to his cheaper, and only actually posted it as he said he wanted to sell it this week so assumed he'd want to know that, if he was desperate for a quick sale.

Pete, apologies mate if I offended you, no harm mean't, was only trying to help :thumbs:

I never said that blue was more expensive than black.........but you said they were the same, when they are not ;):p

Not got in bed yet never mind got out of it :lol:

And you said

"Terrible time to be selling mate. Plus its the MY07 car that people want now....." :p

Thanks guys and no offence taken Sarnie - there's no such thing as bad publicity right? (don't answer that though! :blush: )... it's all drawing attention anyway and I still believe it's a great price for someone looking for a recent Z in mint condition!

And you said

"Terrible time to be selling mate. Plus its the MY07 car that people want now....." :p

Yep thats what I said, where does it say only ?

Good luck with the sale Pete, whats next?

I'm actually planning on downgrading for a while so have helped a mate out who wanted to sell so bought back my old Golf GTi 1.8 Turbo (2000/W) that I sold to him 2 years ago.

I sold it at 55,000 miles - it's now done 105,000 miles and having got used to the Z this thing wallows around like an old boat so will probably need to tune up the suspension before doing anything else :wacko: but the engine & turbo are still strong so should be good for a while... hence the reason for hopefully selling quickly as I already have the Golf and to back out now and keep the Z will mean selling the Golf instead...

I even had money saved up for the Nismo exhaust & pop-charger etc but am also under pressure to make some home improvements so this seems like the "sad but sensible" option for now!!

It's a great forum and like many others who don't post loads it's always a good read so thanks for all the contributions and assuming I get a sale soon I'll hope to be back again in a year or two... :D

Guest prescience
Many thanks Beavis - fully agree with all your comments which reassure me mine is still priced among the cheapest in the country and while I hadn't seen the other advert (which looks a bit too good to be true given the bulk of similar spec cars are still asking £20k+ and the seller clearly doesn't know too much about the car if quoting 310bhp for a 56 plate) I realize it's not great timing (even though I've been offered £18-18.5k by the trade) so will hope I can sell at the current asking price...

Thanks again,

Pete.

All For Sale posts should be locked IMO - it's the only way. Regards the other advert, they don't even know the difference between a coupe and a convertible ;)

good luck with the sale, it's a good price :thumbs:

Thanks again,

Pete.

All For Sale posts should be locked IMO - it's the only way. Regards the other advert, they don't even know the difference between a coupe and a convertible ;)

good luck with the sale, it's a good price :thumbs:

Can be locked on request, like yours ;)

Plus its getting bumped every half an hour :D

locked before it goes to wayward. Bumping issue doesn't really count as it only bumps it to people who've already read it. Plenty of other members still to log on and read and even non members.

If silstream wishes it to be unlocked then please contact me via pm. Anyone interested in the car please contact the seller via pm.

I'm sure we all wish you well with your sale.

After some careful consideration and heart breaking I've now reduced the price further in the final hope of a quick sale before deciding to keep it instead...

It now is the cheapest in the country for age, mileage and spec so hope this attracts some attention...

thanks,

Pete.