Painted plenum, strut brace etc...

350ZORRO

Yeah its spray paint. Plenty of masking off, disconecting tubes etc. Halfords own black high temperature paint. Plenty of surface cleaner spray first though. Nice quick n easy for a great finish. In my opinion it looks far better than standard. :teeth:

Yeah its spray paint. Plenty of masking off, disconecting tubes etc. Halfords own black high temperature paint. Plenty of surface cleaner spray first though. Nice quick n easy for a great finish. In my opinion it looks far better than standard. :teeth:

used the same stuff before, gives a matt grey/black finish :thumbs:

used the same stuff before, gives a matt grey/black finish :thumbs:

Yeah, could be one for the trades discription act that. The grey/black looks cool though. :thumbs:

What did you use to clean it with? did you have to primer it first? :blush:

Halfords surface cleaner. I loostened the 1 of the 6 centre bolts at a time cleaning around them with a brush. Disconnected the air intake and all the rest of the lines etc... Plenty of masking tape and news paper to avoid overspray. Didn`t require any primer so it was quik to do. :thumbs:

Halfords surface cleaner. I loostened the 1 of the 6 centre bolts at a time cleaning around them with a brush. Disconnected the air intake and all the rest of the lines etc... Plenty of masking tape and news paper to avoid overspray. Didn`t require any primer so it was quik to do. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

My plenum is sat in my garage at the moment so I think this may be a project for next week :)

:thumbs:

My plenum is sat in my garage at the moment so I think this may be a project for next week :)

it would be rude not to :thumbs: ooh top gear is on ------------>