Delivery time on Nissan supplied Nismo kit

RobD7

Guys,

Just wondered who out there bought their 350 new and got the Nismo kit through Nissan? If you did, how long did it take Nissan to fit the kit?

My car went to get the kit fitted 3 weeks ago (10/6/08) and they still have no idea how much longer it will be :angry:

Anyone have any ideas!? Only I've already been waiting over 3 months!!

I'm in the same boat mate, except my car won't arrive till mid july. My dealer said 4-6 weeks at the time! I'll be interested to see how yours goes :dry:

Slightly off topic, but I've just seen where you live... I use to live in the Lakes when I was a kid in a place called Millom (West Coast!), not far from Barrow. You anywhere near there??? :)

I'm in the same boat mate, except my car won't arrive till mid july. My dealer said 4-6 weeks at the time! I'll be interested to see how yours goes :dry:

Slightly off topic, but I've just seen where you live... I use to live in the Lakes when I was a kid in a place called Millom (West Coast!), not far from Barrow. You anywhere near there??? :)

Millom :scare::lol:

Hes in Beckermet so not far away :D

Yeah was very odd and random living there for 2 years! :lol:

Yeah was very odd and random living there for 2 years! :lol:

Used to live in Broughton and we used to get a crowd together to shop in Millom once a week, never went alone :lol:

It hasnt changed much ;)

The road up the coast is still a great drive though. :thumbs:

Haha, yeah millom is so nice the local police consider it a punishment posting!

Not far as the crow flies, will probably be driving that road when the zed arrives, bit sketchy in places though, and the sellafield traffic is not to be tangled with! :scare:

What were you doing in millom?

Yeah I can imagine driving round those roads would be fun! :teeth:

We randomly moved there when my Dad had a job in Ulverston! We moved from Brighton to there. It didn't take long for us to realise you can't move from a place like Brighton to Millom and expect to fit in! It felt more like Eastern Europe!! :lol:

Yeah I can imagine driving round those roads would be fun! :teeth:

We randomly moved there when my Dad had a job in Ulverston! We moved from Brighton to there. It didn't take long for us to realise you can't move from a place like Brighton to Millom and expect to fit in! It felt more like Eastern Europe!! :lol:

Ulverston :scare: it gets worse.

Sorry DaveJ :lol:

We support your Nissan vehicle with a warranty longer than that offered by most other manufacturers: 3 years or 60,000 miles (whichever comes first) for any defect in materials or workmanship. And your Nissan is also protected by our standard 3-year paint warranty and 12-year anti-corrosion warranty! *

I suppose they could interpret that the aftermarket fitting of a bodykit could interfere with the warranty. I'm not giving them any excuses!

* - http://www.nissan.co.uk/home/services/maintenance/index.html?ln=/en_GB

I think the official price of the kit is £2,800, however when buying the car etc I just negotiated further on the basis I was spending so much with them!! I also reckon when selling, it's more appealing if fitted by them... Not only that but I needed to include it in my finance! ;)

u shoulda just ordered a kit from big phil m8....woulda had the zed by now and probs more mods by the time u've picked it up from nissan

-ho

(ps in the mean time u can just stare at mine :p )

Do spend a fair bit of time looking at pictures of yours. Glad you have it to keep me entertained!! :lol:

I think the official price of the kit is £2,800, however when buying the car etc I just negotiated further on the basis I was spending so much with them!! I also reckon when selling, it's more appealing if fitted by them... Not only that but I needed to include it in my finance! ;)

Yep, me too! Once you start haggling the list price becomes immaterial, as your simply arguing the total cost.

Finally had some great news, apparently the car is getting to the dealership tomorrow!! So should be ready for me to pick up on Tuesday. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Went in for the kit on the 10th June and will be ready on 8th July so 4 weeks...

So excited :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: