Speedometer + ALL dials/computer displays stop working

Vertakill

This has happened me more and more often lately, and usually rectified within a couple seconds of it happening. However, after going over a biggish pothole, the display/speedo stopped working for at least 30 mins. It eventually came back, only for it to stop working again a little while later.

This is every dial on your display directly in front of you - fuel, speedo, rpm etc.

Also, the smaller LED displays on your left - batt voltage, oil, multi-function dial.

Any ideas what I can do? Could it just be a cable that powers the entire display, and where should I be looking?

It's quite difficult to physically get your head around that area as theres not much space for your head between the steering wheel/windscreen.

Any help is much appreciated, as the main one that's worrying me is the lack of being able to see the fuel gauge and the MPG is naturally fairly woeful.

When i installed the my stereo i disconnected the battery. Upon reconnecting it none of my dials stopped working just like yours. I thought i hadnt connected something up correctly but left it for a bit and they started working again. I know this does not really help you but i think it takes time to reset itself somehow so maybe you have a loose wire. Hope ya find out the problem as i can imagine how annouying it is.