350z GT Roadster For Sale - 2005 Black with Rays & Aleza

Grant

The car has just been serviced today at 39,000 miles. It has tax & MOT until March 2009. There are new tyres on the Rays on the rear (Bridgestone RE050's) the fronts will need replacing very soon. So you can have almost a years free motoring.

There is a scuff mark on the rear wing which I am having fixed next week. Other than that the bonnet has the usual stone chips and there is an almost invisible parking dink in the drivers door.

The car will be returned to standard as I am taking all of the mods off including the bodykit (with the exception of the brake upgrades and the interior overlays) and will be selling them separately.

£17k

Pictures here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/835515

good luck with the sale :thumbs:

now its gone maybe you need to edit this mbs ;)

IMHO its a balance between helping an old member and making sure a potential new member is fully aware of what he's buying. If its advertised on here we owe a duty to both. :)

No problem anyone on here knowing the truth, but only trying to help a member with an ad on another site.

Btw that wasn't my post you quoted

I have no problem in anybody knowing that I have driven the car regularly on the track. That's what these cars are good at and it hasn't had any detrimental effect on the car. I have made sure that it has been "over maintained" with frequent servicing and oil changes, brake pad changes etc.

No problem anyone on here knowing the truth, but only trying to help a member with an ad on another site.

:lol: that was incase you decided to edit the original ;)

:lol: that was incase you decided to edit the original ;)

ok :surrender: