Motordyne 5/16" Iso-thermal Plenum Spacer for 350Z

M350ZB

Found this on ebay, think its the one that fit's under the stock strut bar.

I know there is a bigger one as such, but dont no what advantages would the bigger one give you? and im pretty sure it does not fit under the original strut bar. Have heard there is not much difference between them, but not to sure if its true?, also how much do they retail new. Could be a bargain for someone i suppose.

Check it out . . . . .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=011

this one fits with the standard strut bar, pay no more than £195 as thats the list price.

PHIL, what is the best for performance plenum can you buy ??? that will fit with the standard srut brace ? :D:D

this one fits with the standard strut bar, pay no more than £195 as thats the list price.

PHIL, what is the best for performance plenum can you buy ??? that will fit with the standard srut brace ? :D:D

the one in the link above, no gains going for anything bigger on NA cars.

the spacer is as good as any plenum.

ESR kindly fitted one of these for me last Saturday.

I`m still grinning :teeth::teeth:

I can honestly say that they work and they work well. My car REALLY shifts now! This is the only mod that has made any appreciable difference to the cars acceleration. The pop-charger improved throttle response but the plenum spacer just makes it fly!

When cruising the improved torque at lower revs makes driving effortless and smooth, plus, bizarrely enough, the mpg has started creeping up. I have no idea why as I`ve been hooning it around but the mpg has gotten better by 1 mpg !

For the cost, easily the best mod you can have IMO.

I know people rave about these spacers but really £195 for a thicker gasket! What are they made from thats makes them this expensive?

don't forget you are paying for R&D, production costs, shipping fom USA, UK taxes, plus the kit is more involved than just a gasket.

I bought a plenum, not exactly the same but the results are similar. Believe me you notice the difference! It's a wicked piece of kit, adds a lot in the midrange and changes the engine note all through the rev range.

It's definately worth the money and it's the ONLY mod that will actually make a difference.

Yeah i know up to £130 ish now, people allways do that on things i want it seems, lol. Well what started out as a potential good buy, is slowly going down hill, thinking of it only £50 off of big_phils price ish now, and his will be supplied to your door, and you know if you have any probs, he will do the best to help ya, curious to see how much it goes for now :lol: , but hey still could be a good buy !!!!!!!!!!!