My big, big, Brighton show...

StephenG

Hi gang

OK, this is like a life and career defining moment for me... but on May 21st, the last Sunday in the Brighton Festival, I'm taking my one man comedy show to the Theatre Royal. That's right - it's just me for a whole hour in an 850 seat venue. Ulp!

eflyer1.jpg

The money for the gig is going to BBC Children in Need and if I ever needed you to come along for a show for me, it's this one. It's being filmed by a 5 camera crew and I'm having people come from overseas to see me for it. There's a fair number of people coming already but it would be really good to get hold a whole load of 350z-uk people coming. And definitely bring your friends - this is going to be a lot of fun.

For those of you who have seen me perform before, please let the uninitiated know that it should be worth seeing. Thanks!!!!!

Tickets : http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/12003C63FC82FBB5?artistid=947899&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=51

Stephen

I fancy going to see you there Stephen , any idea for a good hotel with secure parking in Brighton?? anyone else want to go ? :thumbs:

Sure, no probs with that... lots of car club people are coming, and thankfully the parking closest to the venue (North Road) is a multi-storey with full security and very gentle ramps and curves - I park the Z there.

Hotel wise, what's your budget?

I fancy going to see you there Stephen , any idea for a good hotel with secure parking in Brighton?? anyone else want to go ? :thumbs:

Sure, no probs with that... lots of car club people are coming, and thankfully the parking closest to the venue (North Road) is a multi-storey with full security and very gentle ramps and curves - I park the Z there.

Thanks for info Stephen , Re hotel budget not too bothered so long as it doesnt creep over £100 / night mark

Thanks for info Stephen , Re hotel budget not too bothered so long as it doesnt creep over £100 / night mark

OK then...

suggest for the 'full Brighton experience' that you look at Hotel Seattle - it's a very cool modern hotel built on Brighton Marina that looks out over the sea. See what rates you can find online, if they aren't too hot, I can see what I can find too.

OK then...

suggest for the 'full Brighton experience' that you look at Hotel Seattle - it's a very cool modern hotel built on Brighton Marina that looks out over the sea. See what rates you can find online, if they aren't too hot, I can see what I can find too.

Great just looked on their website (Hotel Seattle ) looks a real intresting hotel (scooter in the foyer ,60,s theme etc.. ) will book that and the show tickets,looking forward to a good run out.. Thanks Stephen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a good couple of days down at Brighton, pi**ed it down with rain, but plenty to do ....Thousands of mini,s down there on a big meet by the look of it shame about the weather :thumbdown:

saw Stephen G in action very funny routine really enjoyed the show :thumbs:

looked like a sell out crowd Stephen ?? :teeth: