536 bhp Estate

Sarnie

new rs6 is 572bhp out of the box !!

:yahoo: I want some of that

I don't. :p

Why on earth not?? :wacko:

Would be amazing to have the power available to you but estates just don't interest me.

The same applies to cars that look like a standard model but are monsters underneath. I just don't care. A good example for me would be the various Golfs. I don't care what power it has and if it can kick my Z ass. It's still just a Golf. BTW I'm not married, have no intention of getting married anytime soon and kids are not something I want in my life at this time so the practicality of these cars means nothing to me.

Would be amazing to have the power available to you but estates just don't interest me.

The same applies to cars that look like a standard model but are monsters underneath. I just don't care. A good example for me would be the various Golfs. I don't care what power it has and if it can kick my Z ass. It's still just a Golf. BTW I'm not married, have no intention of getting married anytime soon and kids are not something I want in my life at this time so the practicality of these cars means nothing to me.

The estate would give you plenty of room in the back for your dogging sessions at the weekend though ;)

The estate would give you plenty of room in the back for your dogging sessions at the weekend though ;)

:lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
No idea - I did it as link to the image on my photobucket page so it doesn't take up any space on the 350Z-uk server or maybe I've just been lucky......shhhh - keeping my head down ;)

Too late! ;)

100x100 pixels max please.