Air-con never works.

350ZORRO

Hi, I`ve had my Z for 2 years and the air-cons never worked I got a friend to re gas it but now it only works when pulled over and this is only occasionly works. As soon as I drive off the air goes warm again. Has anyone else had this problem? I have the workshop repair manual on cd but don`t know where to start, as there are 150 pages on air-con. Is there a pollen filter? I cant find any mention of this in the manual.

Cheers :thumbs:

Adam

when you turn the a/c button from off to on, do you see the idle change? If yes, then the compressor is turning on and working, and that means there is refridgerant in the system as well. If not, then look to the compressor, and related solenoids, etc.

If the idle does change, then perhaps have a look at the condensor, and make sure there is not something block the airflow

when you turn the a/c button from off to on, do you see the idle change? If yes, then the compressor is turning on and working, and that means there is refridgerant in the system as well. If not, then look to the compressor, and related solenoids, etc.

If the idle does change, then perhaps have a look at the condensor, and make sure there is not something block the airflow

The idle doesn`t move. Just tried it now. Oh well...back to the manual. :headhurt: