ESR on holiday

bigphil

Just take your switch machine with you :lol:B)

Paypal is our holiday friend :lol::thumbs:

I`m hijacking this thread :boxing:Bigphil i want to pay for the front set of PIAA wipers and the stainless steel engine bolts, but i need a price first can you let me know and i`ll pay straight away, :thumbs: thanks

Just take your switch machine with you :lol:B)

Paypal is our holiday friend :lol::thumbs:

I`m hijacking this thread :boxing:Bigphil i want to pay for the front set of PIAA wipers and the stainless steel engine bolts, but i need a price first can you let me know and i`ll pay straight away, :thumbs: thanks

PM sent

Guest prescience
As of tommorow we will be on our annual jaunt to Le Mans so although we will be checking in regularly normal service will be interupted.

We tried to persuade some of the guys to stay at home but we just made far too much money out of zedrush

:thumbs:

As of tommorow we will be on our annual jaunt to Le Mans so although we will be checking in regularly normal service will be interupted.

We tried to persuade some of the guys to stay at home but we just made far too much money out of zedrush

:thumbs:

cheeky :lol:

Just seen this thread, thought it was strange Phil hadnt replied to my PM. Hurry up and resumme service Phil i wanna spend some money lol, nah seriously enjoy your break, my car is the bodyshop finally for the next 2 weeks so i can wait. When ya back? lmao