Greets from a southern wannabe Z owner

Just a post to say hello from a newbie :bye: I have finally decided on a Z to replace my FTO GPX - I love it but its time to move on...

I really like the tiptronic box on the FTO so I will be looking to get a JDM import with the tip box, in gunmetal WV2 (I like that colour so much I had my FTO resprayed in it!) or maybe the azure blue...

Just gotta complete my house move in the next month or so then I can start to look for my new toy... :)

Hi, welcome aboard!

I looked at an FTO a few years ago, but I wasn't as flush back then so the insurance and associated costs made it a non starter for me. Cracking motors, and have some great looks too.

Im sure you will find a Z that fits your criterea. Have you taken any out for a test yet to compare?

Im sure you will find a Z that fits your criterea. Have you taken any out for a test yet to compare?

Nah not yet, gotta finish the house move so I can pay off the solicitors and pay the stamp duty and get the mortgage going, then I will know how much money I have left to spend! Should be enough for a 2002-2003 JDM.

But not much to compare really, I know I want the tip-box and black leather, so other than that I guess it's just colour/spec/condition etc. Gonna look out for a private sale one rather than a fresh import tho. Been checking autotrader and there are usually one or two that look good in the right sort of price range.

:welcome:

nothing stops you to have a test drive in the meantime anyway! :teeth::)

I wouldn't, had my test drive last weekend but I've got to wait a few months to scrabble the money together for my Z, I've taken to following them and opening my windows (to hear that noise!) if I spot them on the roads and spending hours reading owner's club forums when I should doing other things....speaking of which.....