www.webuyanycar.com

ab350z

I looked at them when I came to get my Zed and sell my Leon. They offered significantly more than Nissan did for the trade in (read: £1k more!). Needless to say I took that to Nissan and they wanted the sale so much that they upped the initial offer £1.5k. I think that site only gives a good price for new cars in a certain bracket.

• 3 months later...

I saw this and took a look too, but I got offered little over 9k for my 53 plate, GT pack with Rays on their online valuation (see link in sig).

With the market as it is though, it seems to be very tough to sell via a private ad, at least here in NI anyway.

I suppose at least with these sort of schemes you can expect the money to be in your account within 24 hours, no messing about/risk etc. That said, you take a substantial hit on the value of the car.

However, I'm surprised that it was more than the trade in value at Nissan! :surrender: Did they give what looked like a good deal on the new car and then try to take the **** with the trade in or some such?