Stainless Steel Bolts (bigphil)

sunset350z

A bit old school I know, but you could even phone him! :headhurt:

+1 - hes busy as f00k so best to phone him. Hey, atlest Jay isnt on the phone to him 24/7 any more!! :lol:

Only 12/7 then.

I would guess if you email/pm then he can deal with request when he gets a gap and he's always very good at getting replies back.

sorry didn't see this thread until now.(no pun intended)

We can do the stainless bolts but ae only doing the round cap allen key type now, just too time consuming to do the hex head bolts.

I have a set on their way to Rob (H5) to judge and I am sure he will post pics and give a view.

Wipers are always in stock.

PIAA full set £55

PIAA front only £38

Bosch full set £22.50

Bosch front only £15

Thanks bigPhil! i was just about to phone you as well ;) I`ll have those bolts off you regardless of what Rob thinks of them anyway :boxing: and a front set of the PIAA wipers please. PM me with a price and i`ll paypal you as soon as i get chance. Thanks. :yahoo:

Thanks bigPhil! i was just about to phone you as well ;) I`ll have those bolts off you regardless of what Rob thinks of them anyway :boxing: and a front set of the PIAA wipers please. PM me with a price and i`ll paypal you as soon as i get chance. Thanks. :yahoo:
Bigphill, if you get chance before you go, can you pm me with a price so i can pay you . Thanks.