Val!

sinbad

i cant do smileys .. but im laughing at Sarnie's comment.

Looks the same as it did the last time i saw it. Couldnt see any intercooler in the bumper, but i could have missed it..

Very small, single turbo then! :lol:

i cant do smileys .. but im laughing at Sarnie's comment.

Looks the same as it did the last time i saw it. Couldnt see any intercooler in the bumper, but i could have missed it..

lol wonder why you can use smileys dude ha ha could it be the same reason as me lol

he purchased the kit ages ago and was in talks with a tuner to get it set up to the way he wanted according to his posts so most probably is by now.

I think you'll find he was buying up second hand parts and trying accumulate enough together to form a full kit, he was on ebay a while back tring to flog used APS stuff..................... ;)

he purchased the kit ages ago and was in talks with a tuner to get it set up to the way he wanted according to his posts so most probably is by now.

I think you'll find he was buying up second hand parts and trying accumulate enough together to form a full kit, he was on ebay a while back tring to flog used APS stuff..................... ;)

woah not good, if was me and I wanted to go turbo Id save up or get two jobs to get the turbo kit I wanted not buy parts second hand, cos its messing with the engine and thats serious stuff, lets just hope he knows what he is doing

woah not good, if was me and I wanted to go turbo Id save up or get two jobs to get the turbo kit I wanted not buy parts second hand, cos its messing with the engine and thats serious stuff, lets just hope he knows what he is doing

What's wrong with secondhand parts. My Cossie Turbo is 22 years old...reconditioned of course, but producing 32 psi all the same... ;)

What's wrong with secondhand parts. My Cossie Turbo is 22 years old...reconditioned of course, but producing 32 psi all the same... ;)

Just wouldnt want to risk it with second hand parts, wouldnt know when it would go wrong, at least with a new kit there is some kind of reassurance. But thats just me. He will probably end up spending the same if not more with a second hand kit and tuners time, would just make sense to me getting a new kit for near enough same price and with piece of mind. But hey each to their own

Just wouldnt want to risk it with second hand parts, wouldnt know when it would go wrong, at least with a new kit there is some kind of reassurance. But thats just me. He will probably end up spending the same if not more with a second hand kit and tuners time, would just make sense to me getting a new kit for near enough same price and with piece of mind. But hey each to their own

Some of the older kit is much better quality than modern mass produced parts which are built to a price, especially homologation items.... ;)

Secondhand items can be checked too. Just remember next time you are on a flight, the mileage of those engines.... :lol:

Cheers Kev.. got a flight at the end of the month.. il be thinking of your nice words :headhurt:

lol, yeh you are probably right,

Sarnie lol back off poor Val, thats been done to death now, weve all said our bits regarding him thats why none of us bother typing it anymore, you nutter lol