M56 Tilly? Chesterfield?? (Sunday) + A55

stanski

Reg: Y777***

Cant remember whos' this is - recognised the plate though from Wales meet - I was in my van about 12:30 M56 towards Wales - you flew past warp factor 7! ;)

Then 20 mins later near Chester zoo - A55 another custard Zed but could'nt make out number plate?

Reg: Y777***

Cant remember whos' this is - recognised the plate though from Wales meet - I was in my van about 12:30 M56 towards Wales - you flew past warp factor 7! ;) Everyone does that to you, in your van or ZED, makes no difference :p

Then 20 mins later near Chester zoo - A55 another custard Zed but could'nt make out number plate? Too quick for you again :yawn:

;)

Hey Stan the man with the van, ay it was I in my Ultra yellow ZED, custard as you like to call it :p on my way to Gresford to visit my mum, weather abit grim going down, but a decent trip back to Bradford. How did my baby look? B)

Hey Stan the man with the van, ay it was I in my Ultra yellow ZED, custard as you like to call it :p on my way to Gresford to visit my mum, weather abit grim going down, but a decent trip back to Bradford. How did my baby look? B)

Im guessing a bit yellowish :p

Hey Stan the man with the van, ay it was I in my Ultra yellow ZED, custard as you like to call it on my way to Gresford to visit my mum, weather abit grim going down, but a decent trip back to Bradford. How did my baby look?

Hi Tilly where you been ?? On the moon or maybe Bingley?? (Where I got my van from coincidentally)

Looked cool I must say B) Very slick - like shark with a firework up its jacksie - just glided past in the outside lane (of course - reserved for Zeds!) I am dissapointed you never spotted my white nondescript stealth VW transporter van - come on .....dissapointed? :ninja:

How is Custard btw? Sorry no more refernces to Custard you and Little Miss will duff me up! :scare:

Anyway did you see the my Manchester meet? Bradford is'nt that far if you can make it next thursday?

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14193

I'm buying donuts - any flavour you want? No I wont say it..... :lol: